Do you have any idea that you can use a calculator or not in the examination of SSC CGL Exam? When SSC CGL 2017 examination is just around the corner and I hope that you really are well-prepared for exam day. However, exam-day preparation does not end at learning well. There are many other things which you should carry along with you, like your entry cars, etc. At the other side of the coin, there are certain things that you cannot carry to the exam hall.
The SSC, western region recently announced a notification informing examination is considered incriminatory. So if you are appearing in the examination of the SSC, than read this helpful post on prohibited materials in SSC exam halls very carefully.
List of Prohibited Materials in SSC Examination Hall:
- Reading materials like magazines, books, newspapers, etc.
- Electronic gadgets such as
- Hand-held scanner,
- Mobile phones,
- Pen camera,
- Button camera,
- Bluetooth devices,
- Calculator (unless specified), etc.
- Even if such electronic items are switched off, you should not carry them inside the hall/ premises.
More Information From the Notification:
- As per announcement regarding the prohibited items in SSC exam, if you carry such a magazine, your feasibility will be cancelled. And further, you will be restricted from the appearing in all upcoming SSC examinations. The commission will undertake other charges and proceedings against you.
- Make sure one thing in mind if you deposit your valuables at the examination hall, the SSC or the supervisor of centre will not be responsible for their loss or any harms. So for avoid unnecessary stress and distraction on the examination day, it is better that you should avoid taking such a items to the examination centre.
Although this things, you should also check your pockets and a compass box for notes, papers, etc. Before entering in exam venue. Make sure you didn’t have written anything on your hands or anywhere else. Also, during the IBPS exam, do all extra or rough work and calculations only in the space which is provided by the same.