BHEL invites application for the post of 50 Engineer Trainees in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. Apply Online before 03 February 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
BHEL Job Details :
- Post Name : Engineer Trainees
- No. of Vacancy : 50 Posts (Mechanical – 30 Posts & Electrical – 20 Posts)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 20600-46500/-
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 27 years for Graduate Engineer & 29 years for Post Graduate as on 01.09.2017
Job Location : Bangalore (Karnataka)
BHEL Selection Process : Selection will be made on GATE 2017 Score & Interview.
Application Fee : There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply BHEL Vacancy : Interested candidates may Online through the website http://careers.bhel.in form 09.01.2018 to 03.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 09.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 03.02.2018
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link: http://careers.bhel.in/et_gate2018/static/et_gate2018_online_advertisement.pdf
- Apply Online : http://careers.bhel.in/