Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) invites application for the post of 216 Assistant Engineer, Line Attendant & Various Vacancy on contract basis. Apply Online before 31 October 2017 & 10 November 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
MPCZ Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Engineer (Electrical & IT)
- No. of Vacancy : 31 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 43848/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Line Attendant
- No. of Vacancy : 157 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16412/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for MPCZ Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Engineer : Candidates should have full time regular B.E./B.Tech or any equivalent degree in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics/Computer Science/IT Engineering from a University/Institute.
- For Line Attendant : 10th passed and 2 years ITI Course passed from NCVT/SCVT recohnized institute in electrical/Lineman/wireman.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 40 years For Assistant Engineer & 18 to 23 years For Line Attendant as on 01.07.2017
Job Location: Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
MPCZ Selection Process : Selection will be based on Online Exam & Interview.
Application Fee : UR/OBC category candidates of MP domicile and candidates of all categories belonging to other states have to pay Rs. 1500/- and Rs.1000/- for SC/ST category of MP domicile through MP Online Kiosks and the payment can be made in cash at the Kiosk.
How to Apply MPCZ Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.mpcz.co.in or www.mponline.gov.in from 16 & 26.10.2017 to 31.10.2017 & 10.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 16.10.2017 & 26.10.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 31.10.2017 & 10.11.2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link: http://www.mpcz.co.in/ShowProperty/UCMRepository/Contribution%20Folders/Bhopal/PDF/Careers/Recruitment%202017/Oct/Recruitment_AE_D_AE_IT_CA_LA_2017_Oct.pdf
- Apply Online : https://www.mponline.gov.in/portal/index.aspx