National Projects Construction Corporation (NPCC) Invites applications for the post of 09 Site Engineer . Apply before 20 October 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No : 500011/RE/17-18/Cont/
NPCC Job Details :
- Post Name : Site Engineer (Civil)
- No. of Vacancy : 09 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/- (per month)
Eligibility Criteria for NPCC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from Recognized University/ Institute (Regular Course) Recognized by the UGC/AICTE.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years (as on 31.08.2017)
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/ST Candidates and 03 years for OBC/PWD /Ex-Servicemen Candidates.
Job Location : Telangana
NPCC Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Personal Interview or by way of Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview or by any other appropriate way.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/OBC have to pay Rs.500/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited, Payable at STATE Bank Of India, Trimulghery Branch, IFSC Code SBIN0002802. SC/ST/PWD Candidates are exempted from submission of application fees.
How to Apply NPCC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Demand Draft, photograph and self attested copies of the documents send to The Zonal Manager, NPCC LIMITED, Hyderabad Zone, Ganga Plaza, 3rd Floor H. No. 169, FLAT No.301, Old Vasavi Nagar, Karkhana, Secunderabad-500015, Telangana State. on or before 20.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 20.10.2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement & Application form
Link : http://www.npcc.gov.in/writereaddata/others/Recruitmenthydsept17.pdf