Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) invites application for the post of 226 Junior Engineer Electrical Trainee for direct recruitment. Apply Online before 31 October 2017 . Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 05/VSA/2017/JE
UPPCL Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Engineer Electrical Trainee
- No of Vacancy : 226 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
Categories wise Vacancy :
- Un-reserved : 116 Posts
- OBC (NLC) : 60 Posts
- SC : 46 Posts
- ST : 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Diploma in Electrical Engineering form recognized by BTE UP/AICTE.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 40 years as on 01.07.2017
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
UPPCL Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Test Computer Based Test (CBT).
Application Fee : SC/ ST Candidates of Uttar Pradesh have to pay Rs.600/- and Rs.900/- For Other candidates through by using net banking or by using visa/master credit/debit card or SBI Challan.
How to Apply UPPCL Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.uppcl.org from 08.10.2017 to 31.10.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 08.10.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application & Fee : 31.10.2017
- Tentative Date for Computer Based Test (CBT) : Third week of November 2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement
- Apply Online : http://www.uppcl.org/article/en/vacancy-results