Indian Railway Construction International Ltd has issued a latest notification for IRCON Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Civil & Electrical Engineer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
IRCON Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 100 posts
Last Date 31 Jan
|Organization||Indian Railway Construction International Ltd|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||100 posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Civil & Electrical Engineer|
Details of Vacancy:
|Name Of the Posts||Vacancies|
|Sr. Works Engineer/Civil||19|
|Sr. Site Supervisor/Civil||21|
|Sr. Works Engineer/ Electrical||01|
|Sr. Site Supervisor/Electrical||04|
- The candidates must have passed Graduate Degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering/ M.Sc/M. Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board for IRCON Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Salary Package: Rs. 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ircon.org
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per IRCON Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.01.2020 to 21.01.2020
||Official Links for IRCON Sarkari Naukri||
Notification Link: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here