Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) has issued the latest notification for ICFRE Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 107 Posts
Last Date 15 September
|Organization||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||107 Posts|
|Post Name||Multi-Tasking Staff|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Library Information Assistant – 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Field/Lab Research) – 62 Posts
- Steno Grade-II – 04 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 40 Posts
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Bachelor Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board For ICFRE Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- As per Norms
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.frirecruitment.icfre.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per ICFRE Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.08.2020 to 15.09.2020
|| Official Links For ICFRE Recruitment ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here