Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority has issued the latest notification for MMRDA Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Non-Executive. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 110 Posts
Last Date 27 July
|Organization||Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||110 Posts|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Train Operator
- Junior Engineer
- Traffic Controller
- The candidates must have passed ITI, Degree, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- Rs.4,440 – 34,800/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per MMRDA Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.06.2020 to 27.07.2020
|| Official Links For MMRDA Recruitment ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here