Women and Child Development have issued the latest notification for WCD Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Anganwadi Worker. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
WCD Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 114 posts
Last Date 23 Jan
|Organization||Women and Child Development|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||114 posts|
|Post Name||Anganwadi Worker|
Details of Vacancies:
- Anganwadi Worker – 27
- Anganwadi Helper – 87
- The candidates must have passed 8th, 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board for WCD Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Junior Assistant Age: 18 years
- Superintendent Age: 35 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.davanagere.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per WCD Sarkari Naukri.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 23.12.2019 to 23.01.2020
||Official Links for WCD Sarkari Naukri||
Notification Link: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here