Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Arunachal Pradesh PSC) has issued the latest notification for APSC Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Sub Inspector. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 123 Posts
Last Date 06 November
|Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||123 Posts|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
- The candidates must have passed a Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For APSC Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 26 years
- Refer To Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- APST Candidates: Rs.100/-
- General Candidates: Rs.150/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.appsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per APSC Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 26.09.2020 to 06.11.2020