Odisha Staff Selection Commission has issued the latest notification for OSSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Assistant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
OSSC Sarkari Naukri
Total NO. Posts – 125 Posts
Last Date 08 April
|Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||125 Posts|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
- The candidates must have passed the 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board For OSSC Sarkari Naukri For OSSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
Salary Package: Rs.8,880/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ossc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per OSSC Sarkari Naukri
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.03.2020 to 08.04.2020
|| Official Links For OSSC Sarkari Naukri ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here