West Bengal Police has issued the latest notification for Police Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Sub-Inspector. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 139 Posts
Last Date 18 October
|Organization||West Bengal Police|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||139 Posts|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Constable (Crew)
- Sub-Inspector (Crew Comprising Master)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Crew Engine Driver)
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board For Police Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Rs. 22,700 – Rs. 58,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wbpolice.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per Police Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 19.09.2020 to 18.10.2020