Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has issued the latest notification for SEBI Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager). Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
SEBI Sarkari Naukri
Total NO. Posts – 147 Posts
Last Date 30 April
|Organization||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||147 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Degree in Law, CA or the equivalent from a recognized Board For SEBI Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Salary Package: Rs. 28,150 – Rs. 55,600/-
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.100/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sebi.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per SEBI Sarkari Naukri
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.03.2020 to 30.04.2020
|| Official Links For SEBI Sarkari Naukri ||
Notification & Apply Link: Click Here
Extended Notification: Click Here