Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Faculty & Non- Faculty. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
Organization Name: Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 161 Posts
Job Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Faculty & Non- Faculty
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE INSTITUTE OF LIVER AND BILIARY SCIENCES JOBS VACANCY 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Degree/ PG Degree/ Engineering/ B.Arch/ CA/ CFA/MBBS or the equivalent from a recognized Board for UCO Bank Jobs 2020.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website ILBS at www.ilbs.in
- Applicants can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the ILBS Recruitment 2020
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Key Dates for ILBS Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Online Application Opening Date||27.10.2020|
|2||Online Application Closing Date||02.11.2020|