Women and Child Development (WCD) have issued the latest notification for WCD Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Anganwadi Worker, Helper. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 168 Posts
Last Date 14 September
|Organization||Women and Child Development (WCD)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||168 Posts|
|Post Name||Anganwadi Workers & Helper|
- The candidates must have passed 8th, 10th, or the equivalent from a recognized Board For WCD Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per WCD Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 14.08.2020 to 14.09.2020
|| Official Links For WCD Recruitment ||
Notification & Application Link: Click Here