South Eastern Railway has issued the latest notification for South Eastern Railway Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Electrician & Others. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
South Eastern Railway Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 1,758 posts
Last Date 03 Feb
|Organization||South Eastern Railway|
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||1,785 posts|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
- The candidates must have passed 10th class examination pass or it’s equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) and ITI Exam Certificates in relevant Trade or the equivalent from a recognized Board for South Eastern Railway Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 15 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
|PWD (Unreserved)||10 Years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|PwD (SC/ ST)||15 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 Years|
- As Per Official Notification 2019
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per South Eastern Railway Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.01.2020 to 03.02.2020
||Official Links for South Eastern Railway Sarkari Naukri||