Gujarat Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification for GPSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant, Officer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
GPSC Sarkari Naukri
Total NO. Posts – 181 Posts
Last Date 31 Aug
|Organization||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||181 Posts|
|Post Name||Assistant, Officer|
Details of Vacancies:
|Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|Reader/ Associate Professor||01|
|Director of Archaeology||01|
|Deputy Section Officer||154|
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s degree, Post-graduate degree, Ph. D., M.D or the equivalent from a recognized Board For GPSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Salary Package: Rs.15600 – Rs. 67700/-
Mode of Selection:
- Screening Test
- Written Test
- Gen/ OBC Categories: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-s Categories: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per GPSC Sarkari Naukri
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.08.2019 to 31.08.2019
|| Official Links For GPSC Sarkari Naukri ||
Notification & Applying Link: Click Here