Bihar Police has issued the latest notification for Police Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Sub Inspector. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 1,998 Posts
Last Date 25 September
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||1,998 Posts|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
- The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For Police Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 year
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Rs. 35,400 – Rs.1,12,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per Police Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.08.2020 to 24.09.2020
|| Official Links For Police Recruitment ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here