Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for MPSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Executive, Assistant Engineer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
MPSC Sarkari Naukri
Total NO. Posts – 220 Posts
Last Date 07 April
|Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||220 Posts|
|Post Name||Assistant Executive, Assistant Engineer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Executive Engineer Architectural
- Assistant Engineer Architecture
- The candidates must have passed the Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For MPSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
Salary Package: Rs.41,800 – Rs.1,77,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.374/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.274/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per MPSC Sarkari Naukri
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 18.03.2020 to 07.04.2020
|| Official Links For MPSC Sarkari Naukri ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here