Women and Child Development have issued the latest notification for WCD Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Anganwadi Worker & Helper. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
WCD Sarkari Naukri
Total NO. Posts – 222 Posts
Last Date 17 April
|Organization||Women and Child Development|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||222 Posts|
|Post Name||Anganwadi Workers & Helper|
- The candidates must have passed 8th, 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board For WCD Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per WCD Sarkari Naukri
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.03.2020 to 17.04.2020
|| Official Links For WCD Sarkari Naukri ||
Notification & Application Link: Click Here