Bihar Police has issued the latest notification for Police Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Forester. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 236 Posts
Last Date 10 September
|Type of Employment||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||236 Posts|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Forester – 236 Posts
- The candidates must have passed any 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs.29,200 – 92,300/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Physical Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.csbc.bih.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per Police Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.07.2020 to 10.09.2020
|| Official Links For Police Recruitment ||
Official Notification: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here