Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has issued the latest notification for the HPCL Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Officer, Assistant Manager. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
HPCL Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 24 Posts
Last Date 31 Dec
|Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||24 posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Assistant Executive|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Manager
- Chief Manager
- Chief General Manager
- Senior Manager
- The candidates must have passed Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D. or the equivalent from a recognized Board for HPCL Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
Salary Package: Rs. 60,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hindustanpetroleum.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per HPCL Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 18.11.2019 to 31.12.2019
||Official Links for HPCL Sarkari Naukri||
Notification Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here