Staff Selection Commission has issued the latest notification for SSC Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of 283 Junior Translator. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 283 Posts
Last Date 25 July
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||283 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Junior Translator|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator – 275
- Senior Hindi Translator – 08
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, Mater’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For SSC Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Salary Package: Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per SSC Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 29.06.2020 to 25.07.2020
|| Official Links For SSC Recruitment ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here