Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has issued the latest notification for ECIL Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Technician. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 285 Posts
Last Date 19 September
|Organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||285 Posts|
|Post Name||ITI Trade Apprenticeship|
- The candidates must have passed the ITI Pass Certificate i.e NCVT certificate in the respective Trade or the equivalent from a recognized Board For ECIL Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Refer To Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ecil.co.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per ECIL Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.08.2020 to 19.09.2020
|| Official Links For ECIL Recruitment ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here