Bengaluru Milk co-op Union Ltd Karnataka (BAMUL) has issued the latest notification for BAMUL Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of AM, Agriculture Officer, Accountant. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Bengaluru Milk co-op Union Ltd|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||297 Posts|
|Post Name||AM, Agriculture Officer, Accountant|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Managers – 53 Posts
- Senior Protection Officer – 1 Posts
- Technical Officer – 31 Posts
- Accountant – 4 Posts
- Administrative Officer – 4 Posts
- Purchase/Storekeeper – 4 Posts
- Agriculture Officer – 2 Posts
- Market Officer – 1 Posts
- Systems/MIS Officer – 2 Posts
- Dairy Supervisor – 2 – 7 Posts
- Extension Officer Grade-3 – 9 Posts
- Administrative Assistant Grade-2 – 17 Posts
- Accounts Assistant Grade-2 – 2 Posts
- Co-ordinator (Protection) – 20 Posts
- Market Assistant Grade-2 – 10 Posts
- Chemist Grade-2 – 10 Posts
- Midwife/Nurse – 1 Post
- Junior Technician – 106 Posts
- The candidates must have passed an SSC, ITI, Diploma (Engg), Degree, PG, or the equivalent from a recognized Board For BAMUL Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Refer to official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bamulnandini.coop
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per BAMUL Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.01.2021 to 03.02.2021