Defense Research & Development Organization has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Aeronautics Research and Development Board (AR&DB). Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Total NO. Posts – 30 Posts
Last Date 15 November
|Organization||Defense Research & Development Organization|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||30 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||DRDO Scholarship Scheme|
- The candidates must have passed B.Tech/ B.E, M.E/ M. Tech, M.Sc, B.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board For DRDO Recruitment.
Amount of Scholarship: Rs. 15,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.rac.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per DRDO Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.08.2020 to 15.11.2020
|| Official Links For DRDO Recruitment ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here