Meghalaya Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification for MPSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of 302 LDA, Steno. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
MPSC Sarkari Naukri
Total NO. Posts – 302 Posts
Last Date 05 Sept
|Organization||Meghalaya Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||LDA, Steno|
Details of Vacancies:
|Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|Stenographer Grade– I||03|
|Grade III Meghalaya Agriculture Service||83|
|Senior Technical Assistant||01|
|Lecturer in Civil Engineering||02|
|Lecturer in Computer Science||01|
|Lecturer in Mathematics||02|
|Junior Duty Post in the Directorate of Civil Defence||02|
|Assistant Employment Officers||07|
|Statistical Assistant (Planning)||01|
|Junior Engineer Grade – I (Civil)||29|
|Junior Engineer Grade – I (Mechanical)||02|
|Junior Engineer Grade – I (Electrical)||02|
|Assistant Teacher (Arts)||13|
|Assistant Teacher (Life Science)||06|
|Assistant Teacher (Hindi)||01|
|Sub – Engineer (Mech)||04|
|Cold Chain Officer||01|
|Assistant System Engineer||01|
|Inspector of Housing||05|
|Data Entry Operator||02|
|Lower Division Assistant||91|
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, a Degree holder in any discipline, Diploma B.E, B.Tech, B.Ed or the equivalent from a recognized Board For MPSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Level 11, 12, 13 and 15 of the Revised Pay Structure
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
- Screening Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- For the post at Sl.1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8& 9: Rs. 460/-
- For the post at Sl.10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19,20, 21,22, 23, 24, 25, 26 &27: Rs. 350/-
- For the post at Sl. 28, 29 & 30: Rs. 320/-
- Remarks: Half the rate for SC/ST who are permanent residents of the State of Meghalaya.
- Persons with Physical Disabilities (PWDs). Application Fee is exempted subject to furnishing of Disability Certificate to the Commission. (as per Notification No. PER (AR). 150/88/Pt.I/43 Dated 29th April 2015.
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mpsc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per MPSC Sarkari Naukri
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 22.07.2019 to 05.09.2019
|| Official Links For MPSC Sarkari Naukri ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here