Bihar Technical Board Service Commission (BTSC) has issued the latest notification for BTSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Officer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
BTSC Sarkari Naukri
Total NO. Posts – 303 Posts
Last Date 15 April
|Organization||Bihar Technical Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||303 Posts|
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For BTSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 55 years
Salary Package: Rs.9,300/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.50/-
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.btsc.bih.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per BTSC Sarkari Naukri
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.03.2020 to 15.04.2020
|| Official Links for BTSC Sarkari Naukri ||
Notification Link 1: Click Here
Notification Link 2: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here