CBSE – Central Board of Secondary Education has issued the latest notification for CBSE Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant, Steno. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
CBSE Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 357 posts
Last Date 16 Dec
|Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||357 posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Assistant, Steno & Others|
Details of Vacancies:
|Name Of The Posts||Vacancies|
|Assistant Secretary (IT)||07|
|Junior Hindi Translator||08|
- The candidates must have passed Degree, Master Degree, BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc in relevant field or the equivalent from a recognized Board for CBSE Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Salary Package: Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20,200/- + GP Rs. 1900/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/ OBC Candidates Group A: Rs.1500/-
- Gen/ OBC Candidates Group B & C: Rs.800/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cbse.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per CBSE Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.11.2019 to 16.12.2019
||Official Links for CBSE Sarkari Naukri||
Notification Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here