National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIC) has issued the latest notification for NIELIT Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Scientist, Technical Assistant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
NIELIT Sarkari Naukri
Total NO. Posts – 495 Posts
Last Date 26 March
|Organization||National Institute of Electronics & Information
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||495 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Scientist, Technical Assistant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Technical Assistant
- The candidates must have passed the B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MSc M.Sc., MS, MCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board For NIELIT Sarkari Naukri For NIELIT Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Salary Package: Rs.35,400 – Rs 1,77,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs: 800/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nielit.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per NIELIT Sarkari Naukri
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 26.02.2020 to 26.03.2020
|| Official Links For NIELIT Sarkari Naukri ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here