West Central Railway has issued the latest notification for WCR Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Apprentice. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
WCR Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 570 posts
Last Date 15 March
|Organization||West Central Railway|
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||570 posts|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Welder (Gas and Electric)
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
- A.C. Machanic
- Stenographer (Hindi)
- Stenographer (English)
- Electronic Mechanic
- Cable Jointer
- Diesel Mechanic
- Black Smith (Foundryman)
- Draughtsman Civil
- Architectural Assistant
- Secretarial Assistant (English)
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board for WCR Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 15 year
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 170/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per WCR Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.02.2020 to 15.03.2020
||Official Links for WCR Sarkari Naukri||
Applying Link: Click Here