Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam has issued the latest notification for DSE Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Teachers. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 5,746 Posts
Last Date 30 September
|Organization||Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||5,746 Posts|
|Post Name||Guest Teachers|
- The candidates must have passed Degree & PG degree with B.Ed or the equivalent from a recognized Board For DSE Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification.
Rs.14500 – Rs.60500 + GP Rs.8700/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per DSE Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.09.2020 to 30.09.2020