Central Reserve Police Force has issued the latest notification for CRPF Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Medical Officers. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
Total NO. Posts – 69 Posts
Last Date 16 September
|Organization||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||69 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Specialist Medical Officers|
- The candidates must have passed Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board For CRPF Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 70 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.crpf.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents. (Address Mentioned in Official Notification)
- “Refer to Official Notification.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview Dates: 15.09.2020 to 16.09.2020
|| Official Links For CRPF Recruitment ||
Notification Link: Click Here