Maharashtra State Security Corporation has issued the latest notification for MSSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Security Guard. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
MSSC Sarkari Naukri
Total NO. Posts – 7,000 Posts
Last Date 10 March
|Organization||Maharashtra State Security Corporation|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||7,000 Posts|
|Post Name||Security Guard|
Details of Vacancies:
- Security Guard – 7000
- The candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board For MSSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- All Candidates: Rs.250/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mahasecurity.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per MSSC Sarkari Naukri
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 25.02.2020 to 10.03.2020
|| Official Links For MSSC Sarkari Naukri ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here