Tamil Nadu Uniform State Recruitment Board has issued the latest notification for TNUSRB Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Special Police. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Uniform State Recruitment Board|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||7,800 Posts|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Armed Forces Second Guard
- Second Class Tamil Nadu Special Police
- Prison Second Class Guard
- Fire and rescue operations
- The candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board For TNUSRB Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years.
- Rs.18,200/- Rs. 52,900/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test
- Endurance Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Certificate Verification
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tnusrbonline.org
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per TNUSRB Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 14.10.2020 to 26.10.2020