Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued the latest notification for BPSC Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Lecturer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 84 Posts
Last Date 07 September
|Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||84 Posts|
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Ph.D. or the equivalent from a recognized Board For BPSC Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Refer To Official Notification.
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per BPSC Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 19.08.2020 to 07.09.2020
|| Official Links For BPSC Recruitment ||
Notification Link1: Click Here
Notification Link2: Click Here
Notification Link3: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here