Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for AAPSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Employment Officer, Assistant Programmer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
AAPSC Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 86 posts
Last Date 16 Feb
|Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
|Type of Employment||Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||86 posts|
|Post Name||AEO, Asst Programmer|
Details Of Vacancies:
|Name Of the Post||Vacancies|
|Arunachal Pradesh Civil Services [APCS – Entry Grade]||48|
|Arunachal Pradesh Police Service [APPS – Entry Grade ]||19|
|District Disaster Management officer [DDMO]||01|
|Assistant Director [Industries]||01|
|Assistant Employment Officer [AEO]||01|
|Child Development Project Officer [CDPO]||02|
|District Land Revenue Settlement 0fficer [DLRSO]||02|
|Assistant system Manager||01|
- The candidates must have passed the Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for AAPSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
Salary Package: Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
- Viva Voce Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.150/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.100/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.apssb.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per AAPSC Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.02.2020 to 16.02.2020
||Official Links for AAPSC Sarkari Naukri||
Notification Link: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here