Indian Army Shimla Rally has issued the latest notification for ARO Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Soldiers. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Last Date 20 September
|Organization||Army Recruiting Office (ARO)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Soldier Technical (Male)
- Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner) (AT) (Male)
- Soldier Technical (Aviation) (‘X’ Group) (Male)
- Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant) (Male)
- The candidates must have passed 10+2/ Intermediate or the equivalent from a recognized Board For ARO Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 17 ½ years
- Maximum Age: 23 years
- As per Norms.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per ARO Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.08.2020 to 20.09.2020
|| Official Links For ARO Recruitment ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here