Bank Of Baroda has issued the latest notification for BOB Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Project Manager, Vice President, Specialist. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Bank Of Baroda|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||08 Posts|
|Post Name||Project Manager, Vice President, Specialist|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Manager/ Associate
- Vice President/ Assistant Vice President
- Specialist (Mobile Banking)
- The candidates must have passed the Degree/ Master’s Degree, B.E. / B. Tech /MCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board For BOB Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 25 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Refer to Official notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Personal Interview
- Group Discussion
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/ PWD Candidates Candidates: Rs.100/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bankofbaroda.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per BOB Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.10.2020 to 05.11.2020