Coal Controller’s Organization, Ministry of Coal has issued the latest notification for Ministry of Coal Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of UDC, Legal Asst & Sr. Investigator. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
Ministry of Coal Sarkari Naukri
Total No. Posts – 15 Posts
Last Date 15 May
|Organization||Coal Controller’s Organization, Ministry of Coal|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||15 Posts|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Post Name||UDC, Legal Asst & Sr. Investigator|
- The candidates must have passed Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For Ministry of Coal Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
Salary Package: Rs. 25, 500 – 1,12,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Refer to Official Notification.
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.coalcontroller.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Shri Sadananda Mukherjee, Dy. Asstt. Coal Controller, Office of the Coal Controller, 1, Council House Street, Kolkata 700001.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 14.03.2020 to 13.05.2020.
|| Official Links For Ministry of Coal Sarkari Naukri ||
Notification Link: Click Here