Western Railway has issued the latest notification for RRC WR Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Sports & Guides Quota. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
RRC WR Sarkari Naukri
Last Date 06 Feb
|Organization||Western Railway (RRC WR)|
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||14 posts|
|Post Name||Sports & Guides Quota|
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board for RRC WR Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 year
- Maximum Age: 33 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.rrc-wr.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per RRC WR Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.01.2020 to 06.02.2020
||Official Links for RRC WR Sarkari Naukri||