Municipal Service Commission West Bengal has issued the latest notification for WBMSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Engineer, Cashier. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
WBMSC Sarkari Naukri
Last Date 31 Dec
|Organization||Municipal Service Commission West Bengal|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Engineer, Cashier|
- The candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board for WBMSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs. 5,200 – Rs.25,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 50/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mscwb.org
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per WBMSC Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.12.2019 to 31.12.2019
||Official Links for WBMSC Sarkari Naukri||
Notification Link: Click Here