National Chemical Laboratory has issued the latest notification for NCL Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of JRF. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
NCL Sarkari Naukri
Last Date 10 Dec
|Organization||National Chemical Laboratory|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||02 posts|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
- The candidates must have passed M.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M. Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NCL Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply in Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncl.org.in
- Application are Invited plain Paper
- Applications giving full particulars in the following format may kindly be submitted: (1) Name of the applicant, (2) Date of birth, (3) whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (4) Educational qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC), (5) Experience indicating full details, (6) Address for communication, (7) Any close relation” working in NCL, if yes, give details. (7) Telephone No., (8) Email address, etc.
- National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008,
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview: 10.12.2019
||Official Links for NCL Sarkari Naukri||
Notification Link: Click Here