Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Stenographer Grade “C” & “D”. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade “C” & “D”|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Stenographer Grade “C”
- Stenographer Grade “D”
- The candidates must have passed a 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board For SSC Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Computer-Based Exam
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per SSC Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.10.2020 to 04.11.2020