Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued the latest notification for UPSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of System Analyst. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
UPSC Sarkari Naukri
Last Date 31 Dec
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||06 posts|
|Post Name||System Analyst|
- The candidates must have passed the Master’s Degree in Computer Applications or M.Sc Computer Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board for UPSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
Salary Package: Rs. 56,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Sh. Alok Kumar Dixit, Under Secretary (Admn.II), Room No. 424-B, Fourth Floor, Ayog Sachivalaya, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 13.11.2019 to 31.12.2019
||Official Links for UPSC Sarkari Naukri||
Notification & Application Link: Click Here