Police Recruitment 2018
Last Date 01 October
Total No of Posts – 655 Posts
Employment Type: Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Name of the Post:
- Subedar- 25
- Sub Inspector- 381
- Sub Inspector (Special Branch)- 37
- Platoon Commander- 184
- Sub Inspector (Finger Print)- 08
- Sub Inspector (Parashanadhin Document)- 02
- Sub Inspector (Computer)- 11
- Sub Inspector (Radio)- 07
- Candidates who have completed Graduation Pass With Maths, Physics & Chemistry/ Degree In BCA/ B.Sc (Computer)/ Diploma In Electrical/ Electronic/ Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute for CG Police Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 35,400/-
A selection process for CG Police job is as follows,
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement
- Physical Efficiency Test
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.400/-
- All Other Candidates(ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs. 200/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.cgpolice.gov.in Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Chhattisgarh Police careers page at the official website www.cgpolice.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Chhattisgarh Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24.08.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 01.10.2018 (Extended)
|| Important Link ||
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Extended Notification 1: Click Here to Download
Extended Notification 2: Click Here to Download
Online Application: Click Here to Apply