Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Service Commission invites application for the post of 1717 Police Sub Inspector. Apply Online before 30 November 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : 01/2017
Bihar Police Job Details :
- Post Name : Police Sub Inspector
- No. of Vacancies : 1717 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
Categories wise Vacancy :
- SC : 300 Posts
- ST : 09 Posts
- OBC : 296 Posts
- BC : 172 Posts
- BC (Female) : 48 Posts
- Unreserved (General) : 892 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Police Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have Graduate or equivalent from a recognised University .
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 20 to 37 years As on 01.01.2017
- Age Relaxation : For OBC Candidates 3 years & For SC/ST Candidates 5 years
Job Location : Bihar
Bihar Police Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary Written Exam, Main Exam & Physical Test .
Application Fee : Candidate belonging to General /BC/OBC have to pay Rs. 700/- and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST candidates through using Debit Cards, Credit Cards & Internet Banking Only.
How to Apply Bihar Police Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.bpssc.bih.nic.in form 24.10.2017 to 30.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 24.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.11.2017
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement
Link : http://www.bpssc.bih.nic.in/Advts/Notice-01-22-10-2017.pdf
- Notice : http://www.bpssc.bih.nic.in/Advts/Advt-01-2017-PSI-BPSSC.pdf
- Apply Online : https://apply-bpssc.com/V1/applicationIndex