Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) invites application for posts of 115 Police Inspector (Unarmed), class-II. Apply Online before 15 September 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 38/2017-18
GPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Police Inspector (Unarmed)
- No. of Vacancy : 115 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 44900-142400/-
Eligibility Criteria for GPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate shall hold a Bachelor‟s degree of any University incorporated by an Act of the Parliament or State Legislature in India.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 20 to 35 years as on 02.08.2017
Job Location : Gujarat
GPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary Exam, Physical Test & Main written Exam.
Application Fee : General Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and postal charge through Challan OR Net Banking OR Card Payment.
How to Apply GPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 17.07.2017 to 15.09.2017 till 13.00 Hrs thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 17.07.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.09.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement
Link : https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtDetailFiles/GPSC_201718_38.pdf
- Apply Online : https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtList.aspx?type=lCxUjNjnTp8=