Kolkata Police invites application for the post of 300 Civic Volunteers on contract basis. Apply before 28 September 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : FRC/Recruit/06/2017
KPRB Job Details :
- Post Name : Civic Volunteers
- No. of Vacancy : 300 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for Kolkata Police Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Class VIII Pass from a recognized School.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 20 to 60 years as on 01.09.2017
Job Location : Kolkata (West Bengal)
Kolkata Police Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Kolkata Police Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photo copies of the relevant documents in evidence of your Age Proof, Address Proof, Academic Qualifications and Self attested copy of Driving License send to Traffic Training School, 8, Tarashankar Sarani,
Kolkata 700 037 (Near Tala Park) or in the DROP BOX on or before 28.09.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 28.09.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : http://kolkatapolice.gov.in/images/civic%20volunteer%20tp.pdf