Mizoram PSC invites application for the post of 05 Inspector. Apply before 26 October 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : 33 OF 2017-2018
Mizoram PSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Inspector
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4400/-
Eligibility Criteria for Mizoram PSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduate degree or equivalent from recognized University with Basic Knowledge of Computer Application equivalent to Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) or Diploma in Computer Application/ Certificate in Computer recognised by Mizoram State Council of Technical Education.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 35 years as on 30.10.2017
- Age Relaxation : For SC/ST Candidates 05 years
Job Location : Aizawal (Mizoram)
Mizoram PSC Selection Process : Selection Will be made on through Interview.
Application Fee : Application fee of Rs 320/- For General Candidates and Rs 270/- for SC/ST Candidates should be paid by cash at the Reception Counter of Mizoram Public Service Commission Office or by depositing into the Treasury under the Head- 0051-PSC, 102-State PSC (Examination Fee. etc) or by uncrossed Indian Postal Order ( IPO) drawn in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission.
How to Apply Mizoram PSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may send their applications along with attested copies of IPO/ Challan form, HSLC certificates/ mark sheets, caste certificate etc & other relevant documents to the Office of Deputy Commissioner, Mizoram Public Service Commission , New Secretariat Complex, Aizwal on or before 26.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 26.10.2017
Important Links :